Wednesday, March 19, 2014

2014 show schedule and what is next for Diva Supreme?

Hello,  all my "sweet" friends.  We had a successful winter season. A giant thank you to all who stopped out to visit and support us. It was great to see so many repeat customers as well as all the new friends. I am awaiting the arrival of Miss Spring. She is a little shy this year. I have most of my dates for craft shows, fairs  and festivals set for 2014, so please check out our "Diva's on Parade" Section to find great events to attend. I will be at the Sylvania Business Expo this Saturday. The 2014 FREE “Showcase Sylvania” Business Expo will be held on March 22, 2014 from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM at the Sylvania Sports and Exhibition Center at Tam-O-Shanter, 7060 Sylvania Avenue, Sylvania, Ohio. This is one of the largest in NW Ohio and features representation from OVER 175 area businesses. So stop out for delicious free samples.
So, WHAT IS NEW with the DIVA? Not only have we scheduled many more show this year and we are still looking for inside venues for June, July & August but I hope to open an actual store front this year. Not only will I feature all the chocolates you love but we will have many more speciality items that don't always travel well for our shows. If any of you have ever tasted my truffles, you know you don't have to spend big money at the mall to get the best truffle in this part of the country. Yep, I said it. My truffles are "the best". Now for the big announcement……. Drum roll please………. I want to feature all your favorite baked goods that I have been making for 25 years. YES!!!!! Cream Puffs, gourmet cupcakes, macaroons, cheese cakes, pastries, creme brûlée, monster cinnamon rolls, family cookie recipes, and so much more. Looking for just the perfect spot has not come easy, but I would like to open in the Sylvania area, It doesn't have to be in the down town area but definitely Sylvania, I am always happy when I get to bake. So jump on, in the comment section and tell me what you would like to see or what is your favorite baked treat that I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment